Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Power shock, pulling up, and a paper chase begins

Who knew that a shock from a 120v outlet could cause one to feel so weird! 

Last night, I was blending up some baby food for Zane (I make all of his baby food myself) when the little processor sparked and sorta shocked me.  My left hand tingled and I had a headache for several hours afterward!  I still had the headache when I went to bed.

I used the processor again today, and nothing happened, so I am sure it's okay.

Zane is now pulling himself into a standing position.  He did it for the first time yesterday!  It seem like just yesterday he started rolling over!

I mean, he just started crawling over things, like the chair rungs...

IMG_5616

IMG_5650

and eating at the table...

IMG_5655

and now he's standing...

IMG_5785

My little boy is growing up!

Did I mention that he wasn't so fond of the pool in Iowa?

IMG_5687

That's my DH, Brian, trying valiantly to cajole a smile out of him!

He finally did smile, after Daddy took him out of the boat and held him...

IMG_5732

but trust me, it didn't last!  LOL!  He definitely thought playing with Delores was more fun than the pool!

IMG_5743

Look at that grin!

We officially started the paper chase for our adoption today! 

IMG_5790e 

Our application is in the mail to Lutheran Family and Children's Services!  Whoo Hoo!  I know we have A LOT of paperwork, and A LOT of waiting to do yet, but I am excited nonetheless!

Be blessed,

Lady V

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness. Super cute!