Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first blog award

Rachness of Dood-elle nominated me for this fabulous blog award. Iloveyourblog Thanks so much, hun!

Here are the rules of the award:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from {Rachness}.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...

Okay, so I have a TON of digiblogs that I visit regularly, and found it impossible to narrow it down.  So, I wend to my favorites list, which is not in any sort of order, and picked the first seven on the list. 

1. Casey at Pretty Scrappy

2. Pam at Digitreats

3. Kathy at Kathys Scraps

4. Julie at Share Your Moments

5. Kelly at Late Night Scraps

6. Shawna at Scrap Stuff with PSP

7. Pat/PCArt at Wonderful Waste of Time

Okay gals, you're turn.

It seems I've also been tagged (several weeks ago) by Kiere at Kiere's Creations

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger {Kiere's Creations} and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy!
Have fun!!!

Fun Facts...

1. I am affected by Hay Wells syndrome, a rare syndrome of Ectodermal Dysplasia with less than 150 known affected individuals WORLD WIDE! See NFED web site for more information. Six of those cases are in my family.

2. I share my name with a famous filmographer, Virginia Higgins.

3. I don't eat oranges or drink orange juice.

4. I have two college degrees but choose to be a housewife.

5. My favorite store is Wal-Mart.

6. I have the best in-laws in the world!

7. If my house ever burned, besides my family and photos, the two things I would want to save would be my rocking chair and my grandfather's Bible.

Okay... so, I now tag the following...

1. Crazy Diamond at Designs by Crazy Diamond

2. Monica at Random Inspirations by Monica

3. Shannon at Scrappy Shannon

4. Mags at MagsGraphics

5. Kelly at KSH Scrapping

6. Gloria Val Verde

7. Babette of LBCreations

By the way, I have purchased my own domain name, and will be transitioning all of my stuff over there as the weeks come.

Be blessed,

Lady V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award - you are very sweet!