Saturday, March 29, 2008

New quick page, from scratch!

So, I've been playing around in PSP, learning a lot of stuff. I made two layouts completely from scratch.

The first one is Zane at 7 weeks, and the second one is Zane on St Patrick's day.





I love that I have learned how to make the barcodes! I am also learning how to make lace, doily's, ribbons, and much much more!

I'm working on an Easter layout. As soon as I have it done, I will post it.

These were created at 300 ppi and saved as png's.
You can grab the quickpages at:
http://www.4shared.com/file/42401861/4e4c7e7d/lvd_qp_freebie_001.html

I am furiously working on my first paid kit, so keep checking back!

Have a great day!

Lady V

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I stopped by here from Digital Freebies and the picture of your son is so cute, I had to comment. The St. Patricks picture is too cute!!